My Splash Pad manufactures an extensive line of commercial and residential water play features for water parks and splash pads. Unlike other options available, all of our above ground features are crafted from the highest quality marine grade fiberglass.
Why did we choose fiberglass over stainless steel for our features? Safety. Longevity. Value.
- Stainless steel is a high conductor of electricity; fiberglass is not. Why is this important? Lightning chooses the path of least resistance; that is why steel is often used in the creation of lightning rods. If not properly grounded, a stainless steel feature on a splash pad can hold an electrical charge and pose a risk for electrocution.
- Stainless steel features are often multiple pieces welded together; fiberglass features are made from a mold and are one solid piece. Why is this important? Weld points are where most stainless steel features fail.
- Stainless steel expands and contracts with temperature changes; fiberglass does not. Why is this important? Expansion and contraction will take its toll on a stainless steel feature’s finish. Over time the powder coat will flake off leaving the feature at risk for corrosion.
- Stainless steel dents; fiberglass does not. Why is this important? Dents are unattractive and can be expensive to fix.
- Stainless steel carries a scrap value; fiberglass does not. Why is this important? Stainless steel features are more attractive to vandals because they can sell the features for scrap.
- Stainless steel is one texture – smooth; fiberglass features can be made to display a variety of textures and dimensions. Why is this important? It offers you, the consumer, the opportunity to customize a piece to your aesthetic preferences or sensory needs.
More reasons to choose our fiberglass water play features for your splash pad:
- Our water play features are not made with PVC.
- All of our features are crafted with one of the highest wall thicknesses in the industry. This ensures they stand up to the elements and regular wear and tear for years to come.
- Our professional painters use commercial vehicle paint (the same type of paint used for commercial truck fleets) for the ultimate in scratch and chip resistance.
- We offer over 30 water play features of varying heights, colors, and price points.
- Many of our features cost half as much as their stainless steel counterparts. This savings makes the dream of a water park a reality for a variety of budgets.
- Every feature is made in the USA, right here in our Ohio facility. When you purchase from us, you are purchasing direct from the manufacturer.
- We invite you to browse our extensive line of features here and choose your favorites.
Still have questions? Give us a call at 330.705.1802 or email us at email@example.com. We would be happy to assist you.