As demand grows for certified splash pad, splash park, and water park installations, some builders, landscapers, and pool installers may be looking to expand their services to include more outdoor living and water play spaces to meet the needs of their clients. Is that you? We can help.
My Splash Pad is pleased to offer dealership opportunities to skilled individuals looking to add splashpad installations to their list of services provided.
What can you expect as a My Splash Pad dealer?
- To help you get started, you receive three twelve nozzle stand alone kits.
- We will be onsite for your first installation and will train you on our equipment.
- We are available 24/7 to answer your questions.
- You will enjoy 20% off our price list for future My Splash Pad kits, equipment, and water play features and 10% off our price list for our portable splash pad line and mobile spray and play features. When buying in large quantities from either line, additional savings are available.
- You will have an exclusive dealer territory.
Why My Splash Pad?
- We want to see you succeed!
- Our kits include more standard equipment then any other system out there. Our goal is to help you get the job done timely, without wasting time running errands for miscellaneous parts.
- Our kits are the most dependable in the industry. You can read more about our splash pad kits here.
- Our extensive line of water play features includes unique features and water park classics. You can view our latest water play feature catalog here.
- Our products are made in the USA – most are designed, developed, and built in our Ohio facility.
I’m interested in becoming a My Splash Pad dealer. What’s next?
Contact us today!